Dog Trainer Courses
The 2015 courses are all fully booked. Details of the 2016 courses and application forms will be available from our website in October 2015.
Foundation course to include:
Advanced course to include:
- Progressing exercises - taking it to the next level, and ensuring the dog really understands
- Stress in dogs and owners - recognising stress, dealing with it and avoiding it
- Diet and effects on behaviour - 'you are what you eat' and so is your dog.
- Health problems - be aware of a dog's health problems, and avoid adding to them
- Training the assistance dog - fun exercises for dog and owner
- Breed specific challenges – understanding the need for different approaches
- Reviewing the class - are your classes the best they can be?
- Plus other subjects
- Students will study the Advanced course except for sessions that are duplicated from Foundation (ie Diet, Health, Marketing) when they will be taught separately.
TRAIN YOUR DOG ONLINE
In only 4 weeks you will discover just how easy it is to train your own dog.
Suitable for all dogs no matter what breed.
For further details please click on the link: Online dog training by Sarah Whitehead
Whether you dream of launching a new career in animal behaviour and training, or are simply fascinated by the subject, Alpha Education courses offer a chance to gain education and experience at your own pace.
For further details please click on the link: Think Dog! Courses
DOG TRAINING COURSES
Two day course for people interested in pursuing a career in dog training.
Courses are held in Hertfordshire, near South Mimms, junction 23 of the M25.
For further details please click on the link: Training Courses - Steve Mann
SPPOT ACCREDITED TRAINING COURSES FOR PEOPLE
Accredited training courses in Dog Training, Care and Welfare in partnership with Agored Cymru. For people who are furthest from the job market and also the general public.