Part Two Course
Our Part Two course is for people who have successfully completed the Foundation course.
If you choose to come back to join us on the part two course your first residential weekend will be on Thursday (evening) 30th May until Sunday 2nd June 2019.
Your second residential weekend will be Thursday (mid-day) 31st October until Sunday 3rd November 2019.
The Part Two course follows the Advanced course syllabus except for extra sessions that replace sessions which have already been taught in Foundation.
The extra sessions cover an introduction to Tellington Touch Groundwork and Bodywork, Enrichment and the Bucket Game.
Cost (for both weekends): £1000 per student, including accommodation and meals. No discount is available.
Venue: Moulton College, Northampton
T & C’s
- I wish to apply for the Dog Training Instructor’s – Part Two course Thursday (evening) 30th May until Sunday 2nd June 2019 and Thursday (mid-day) 28th October until Sunday 1st November 2019 (date TBC) and enclose a non-refundable deposit of £250.
- I understand that I must pay the complete fee (£1000) by 30th April 2019, and that no fees will be refundable after that date. Euros cannot be accepted, please contact email@example.com if you would like to make an international bank transfer.
- I agree to abide by the Association Pet Dog Trainers Code of Practice whilst on the course
- I have read the FAQ’s (Available by clicking here) regarding the course
- If I do bring a dog with me to the course, I confirm that he/she is not aggressive towards people or dogs, is happy to spend time in the car while I am in classes, and understand that I will be responsible for my dog whilst we are attending the course and that he is not allowed off lead in the College Campus
- Once we have received payment you will be sent a registration form.