Part Two Course
Our part two course is for people who have successfully completed the Foundation course.
If you choose to come back to join us on the part two course your first residential weekend will be on Thursday (evening) 31 May - Sunday 3 June 2018. Your second residential weekend will be Thursday (evening) 6 September – 9 September 2018.
The part two course follows the Advanced course syllabus except for sessions that are duplicated from Foundation (i.e. Diet, Health and Body Language) when they will be taught about Tellington Touch.
Cost (for both weekends): £1000 per student, including accommodation and meals. No discount is available.
Venue: Moulton College, Northampton
T & C’s
- I wish to apply for the Dog Training Instructor’s – Part Two course (31.05.18 – 03.06.18 and 06.09.18 – 09.09.18) and enclose a non-refundable deposit of £250.
- I understand that I must pay the complete fee (£1000) by 1 April 2018, and that no fees will be refundable after that date. Euros cannot be accepted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make an international bank transfer.
- I agree to abide by the APDT, UK Code of Practice whilst on the course
- I have read the FAQ’s (Available by clicking here) regarding the course
- If I do bring a dog with me to the course, I confirm that he/she is not aggressive towards people or dogs, is happy to spend time in the car while I am in classes, and understand that I will be responsible for my dog whilst we are attending the course and that he is not allowed off lead in the College Campus
- After we receive your payment you will be sent a registration form