Part Two Course
Our Part Two course is for people who have successfully completed the Foundation course.
If you choose to come back to join us on the part two course your first residential weekend will be on Friday 22nd May (evening) until Monday 25th May 2020.
Your second residential weekend will be Thursday (mid-day) 29th October until Sunday 31st October 2020.
The Part Two course follows the Advanced course syllabus except for extra sessions that replace sessions which have already been taught in Foundation.
The extra sessions cover an introduction to Tellington Touch Groundwork and Bodywork, Enrichment and the Bucket Game.
Cost (for both weekends): £1000 per student, including accommodation and meals. No discount is available.
Venue: Moulton College, Northampton
T & C’s
- I wish to apply for the Dog Training Instructor’s – Part Two course Friday 22nd May (evening) until Monday 25th May 2020 and Thursday (mid-day) 29th October until Sunday 31st October 2020 and enclose a non-refundable deposit of £250.
- I understand that I must pay the complete fee (£1000) by 22nd April 2020, and that no fees will be refundable after that date. Euros cannot be accepted, please contact email@example.com if you would like to make an international bank transfer.
- I agree to abide by the Association Pet Dog Trainers Code of Practice whilst on the course
- I have read the FAQ’s (Available by clicking here) regarding the course
- If I do bring a dog with me to the course, I confirm that he/she is not aggressive towards people or dogs, is happy to spend time in the car while I am in classes, and understand that I will be responsible for my dog whilst we are attending the course and that he is not allowed off lead in the College Campus
- Once we have received payment you will be sent a registration form.